c-Systems Software, Inc. is a national leader of computerized business management systems for Outdoor Power Equipment, Agricultural and Powersports dealerships. In business since 1983 — we are privately-held, self-funded, self-sustaining, profitable, debt-free, and fast-growing – with an established customer base located in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Download a Word application: Download an editable Word document and save it to your desktop.
Download a PDF application: Download a PDF document and save it to your desktop.
Software Training and Support
We are expanding our customer service department, and have openings for people with solid accounting skills, to provide phone support and on-site training of our business management software. As a support representative, you will assist customers with diagnosing and correcting problems related to the operation of their system, including: initial set up, business transaction processing, financial statements, operational errors, new software features; as well as hardware and networking functionality.
Both our Enterprise legacy system, and the newer Infinity product, function very similar to the software used in automotive dealerships, including point-of-sale, inventory control, repair shop management, accounts payable/receivables, general ledger etc., so experience in a car/boat/motorcycle dealership or a background in retail auto parts store is helpful.
Positions on the Infinity team generally require some travel during our busy season of September – March, to perform on-site training for new customers, and those converting from Enterprise to Infinity. When travel is required, technicians leave DFW on Monday morning and return each Friday afternoon. Employees are paid Per Diem in advance of travel, as well as a Travel Incentive; expenses such as airfare, car and hotel are pre-paid by the company.
- Positions are for full-time employees; these are not contract or temporary positions
- Benefits include company paid insurance and 401(k) with generous matching
- First year earnings average $35,000 – 42,000, depending on background and experience; includes hourly rate, some overtime, and $50 per night travel incentive
- Accounting/Bookkeeping experience, with the ability to manually create and interpret financial statements – entry level candidates with accounting degrees will be considered; an accounting test is given during the interviewing process
- Overall knowledge of business operations – inventory control, point of sale, repair shop management, general ledger, accounts payable and receivable, etc.
- Good oral English communication skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, with the ability to relate to customers over the phone and in person
- Training experience is a plus
- US citizen or permanent resident; sponsorship will not be offered for the position.
Principals only; no recruiters.
Once completed, return the application to:
c-Systems Software, Inc.
2201 Arlington Downs Road
Arlington, TX 76011