Drive Repeat Business All Year Round
The success of your dealership depends on how well you perform during peak season. What if you could strengthen your sales and service, even in the off season?
That’s where TargetCRM comes in – an automated sales and marketing platform that will help you turn your one-time customers into repeat buyers, all year round.
See How It Works:
Survey the customers who have already purchased from you to group them based on how satisfied they are with your business.
Stand out from other retailers on Google and Facebook with the highest rating and highest number of reviews.
Engage customers in real-time two-way text and email conversations to drive as many people to your business as possible.
Market to your most loyal and engaged customers using specific customer data in your system (e.g. their location) to ensure they keep buying from you, not anyone else.
- Send targeted promotions via text and email to your most loyal and engaged customers in just a few clicks
- Tailor your marketing messaging to specific customer groups, based on data like distance, purchase history and category
- Maximize your conversion rate and deliverability by sending relevant messages only
- Import existing templates and other marketing materials you already use into TargetCRM
- Leverage both email and texting to reach more customers
- Engage customers the way they want to be engaged – via text messaging
- Eliminate phone tag and reduce voicemails by 80% or more
- Manage your leads with texting, connecting buyers with salespeople much faster than via traditional web lead forms
- Multiple department inboxes and multiple locations are supported, so that all customer-facing staff can text
- Automatically survey customers from each department and location after every sale and repair
- Refer happy customers to Google and Facebook to leave (positive) reviews
- Give your unhappy customers a place to leave feedback, so you can resolve the issue online
- Gather 300%-500% more online reviews by putting review requests on autopilot