c-Systems Equips Dealers with a New Tool to Level-Up Their Parts Department
Austin, Texas, March 29, 2021 — c-Systems, a leading industry-specific dealership software vendor in North America has released an exciting new product that will make it a whole lot easier for dealerships to find affordable parts efficiently: Infinity Parts Locator. This product has also been released for their sister company, Ideal. With Infinity Parts Locator, dealerships can easily look up the parts you need at nearby dealerships via an easy-to-use search functionality.
Infinity Parts Locator changes the game for dealerships by making it easy for them to:
- Locate hard-to-find parts for brands no longer sold, niche parts, and back ordered parts
- Liquidate old parts by allowing other dealers to view and purchase your stock
- Improve customer satisfaction by directing customers to other dealerships in your area when you have parts out of stock
- Streamline your search for parts by enabling you to use a variety of search criteria like parts number, manufacturer, distance, etc.
- Purchase parts for less by finding old parts at reasonable prices from dealers like you
- Easily find a dealer carrying the parts you need, including brands you don’t carry
- And more!
“Parts Locator is another tool in your arsenal to help assist and keep a customer returning to you time and time again,” says Adam Zaayer, R&D Manager at c-Systems Software, “Above all else, being able to help your customer find what they need is how you generate return business.”
“The Parts Locator tool achieves two objectives for us,” says Marty Shipman, Inventory Specialist at Twin Pines Power Equipment. “One, when we find ourselves needing a part that is currently unavailable, out of stock, discontinued, or no longer available, Parts Locator gives us more opportunities to obtain the needed part. Two, Parts Locator opens up our inventory to other shops using the infinity program, making our inventory more valuable and more accessible to other businesses.”
Click here to learn more about Infinity Parts Locator and sign up today.
c-Systems Software Inc. is a business management solution vendor for outdoor power equipment, agricultural and power-sports dealers. It’s tough to keep every single dealership process, department, and employee in check when there are so many of them. That’s why c-Systems created one system to manage it all, so that dealers can stop fussing about the little things and focus on the big picture.
Acquired by Constellation Software Inc. in 2018, c-Systems continues to provide the specialization and individual attention dealers expect from a family-oriented company, while benefiting from the stability and support of an organization with over 20,000 customers worldwide.
To learn more about c-Systems, visit: www.csystemssoftware.com.